The JWL words
Songs Review, editings & corrections
As the consitution of JWL instated the following objectives of Akutnhom de Aloong
- Collect, edit, review, publish and teach Christian hymns
- Monitor the teaching of Christian hymns at parish level
- Monitor the use and maintenance of worshiping instruments at parish level
- Organise, develop and run activities of Akutnhom de Thoom Choir
Akutnhom de Aloong in Australia have taken the initiatives into action they have collected 59 songs in the first draft and 20 songs of that draft are edited, and correctly published congratulation to Aloong team lead by David Panchol Mathiang.
The JWL words
Jol Wo Lieech Youth Ministry of Australia; be they in Diaspora or home still committed with share aims and vision, that is:
- Determined to achieve the best of the commission given by Christ Jesus that All authorities in heaven and on earth has been given to me, therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (Matthew 28.18-20)
- Committed and Conscious of its shared integrity amidst Christians communities and human kind;
- Convinced that individual and collective contributions and commitments in deeds and actions towards a common goal can promote the Ministry and fulfil the great Commission given by Christ Jesus and deliver our duty of care in young people.
The JWL Member
“God look back up on us”
- JWL Youth Ministry of Australia is opened to any person age above 18 years who is nominated by the parish, committed to promote and advocate and signed a declaration form agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations of JWL Youth Ministry of Australia.
- Provided he is assessed for clearance with working with children and criminal checks
- A person who is nominated and approved for membership in the JWL Youth Ministry of Australia by the parish as provided in Clause 4.1.1 is eligible to be a member of the Ministry and will be subject for the payment of fee of $120 annually
- A person who is ordained by Bishop to the rank of priest, deacon, and evangelist becomes automatically a member of JWL Youth